🐈
» Forums » Support » Help & support page not working
Page options
3981db65
Community Member

Help & support page not working

Hi Community Members,

I have tried contacting Upwork support and created a ticket but it's been a few days I didn't get any response and also Help & Support page isn't working, I attached a screenshot so you guys can see, I am trying for the past 3 days same issue persisting, Please let me know if anyone also facing this issue 

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Dharamveer,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? That said, you should have received an email about your ticket. If the information shared there didn't help, please reply directly to the email in order to follow up with the team.

~Andrea
Upwork
3981db65
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

The same issue with different browsers & cleared the cache & cookies as well, Also I have not received emails from support and support forums, you replied to this forum and I didn't receive an email, I think there is some issue, Also I created a ticket while ago but didn't receive any email in reply and not able to open Help & support page 

I am receiving Upwork other emails like Project offers, Milestone approved, etc. but not receiving support emails,

Please look into this matter 

Hi Dharamveer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Dharamvee S:

As per your conversation, it look like there may be issue with your email registration from upworks, you can contact to support page for the more information.

Dear Faraz,

I am receiving all other emails from Upwork just the support email I am not receiving, Also can you check the ticket I created some support agent replied yet or not 

Hi Dharamveer,

You should be able to access your tickets here. Alternatively, you should have an email from the Customer Support team and you can respond to your tickets from there as well. I can see that the team recently followed up with you. Kindly refer to your ticket for more information.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks Dharamvee:

Nice to see your issue.. You can check it from setting of your profile as well. There are some setting you can check to send and received emails from email..

Luiggi and **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks again.

Regards.

3981db65
Community Member

Hi Pradeep,

But how i access the ticket because the help and support pages not working that's the main issue, How I will know i got a reply from the Support agent , Cause I also not receiving support regarding emails I believe 

a58ba0ed
Community Member

I have the same issue.  Had to update am expired cc.  I did so and my accoubt remains suspended.

Tried to get a ticket but it's not showing up.  

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths