🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork 400 Bad Request error
Page options
cobweb_
Community Member

Upwork 400 Bad Request error

Hi Upwork 
  I have too often  error 400  Bad Request. Please do something . In the middle of chat session error appears 

And  I had to change browser to complete discussion.  Past week i have 3-4 times that errror

Always is the same "Request Header Or Cookie Too Large"  

Kind Regards

Emil 

11 REPLIES 11
cobweb_
Community Member

here is error screen if that can help 

759e32fa

Hi Emil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please tell us what browser you were using when you encountered this error? You might also want to clear your cache and cookies in order to resolve this. Please check out this help article for more information. 

~ AJ
Upwork
cobweb_
Community Member

I am using Vivaldi Browser 

Hi Emil,

Thank you for your response. I'm afraid we don't officially support that browser so that may be a reason you're getting errors while using it. Here you can find a list of supported browsers.

Could you please try using one of the supported browsers and let us know if you still get same error?

~ AJ
Upwork

I use chrome and facing the same problem

Hi Zill,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide screenshots so we can include them in our report?

~ AJ
Upwork
cobweb_
Community Member

when I am working on one tab everthig is fine ( on Google Chrome v100 too ) , but when i am using multiple tabs and switch between my accounts( as Freelancer and Client ) - only then i still have problem . Right now only solution i have is to wait ~15-20min probably to expired cookies and then to continie working . 
Quite inconvenient for everyday work

068e7a56
Community Member

This happens to me more often nowadays. I'm using Chrome, the latest stable version, also cleared the cache.

Hi Mohsen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,
Unfortunately, I just faced that situation again but this time, I have the info and a screenshot. 

This is the link: https://www.upwork.com/nx/find-work/

Hi Mohsen,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths