🐈
» Forums » Support » Help me with Brains Club kind stuff.
Page options
lokeshgos
Community Member

Help me with Brains Club kind stuff.

Hi there! 

2 days earlier someone placed an order for my listed projects on Upwork without any discussion and further notes. Once he made the payment he shared the details. 

The work to be done was all about brains club. 

I did some research about what it is and how is works and as per my concern I found it unethical. They job need to be done for a website which sales stolen credit and debit card and it is not leagl (may be). 

So, I just wanted to know should I take the job for the client or just deny the work. Please help me here so I can keep my account protected and keep growing with Upwork. 

Thanks

Akshay Sharma 

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Akshay,

Thank you for your message. You can cancel a contract within 24 hours of the client submitting requirements without any penalty or impact on your Job Success Score if you are unable to complete the requirements. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep thanks for reply. I can do the job but my concern is about the nature of the work client want me to do. Its brains club website. Where they sale stolen credit and debit cards. So it sounds like unethical or illegal stuff. So I am more worried about my profil with upwork. Because Upwork might remove/ deactivate due to accpeting such project. 

So, please help me here. Should I take the job and do the work for the client or need to cancel the work because if sounds illegal work. 

Thanks. 

Hi Akshay,

Work that violates a law or is intended to defraud a person or entity, is not allowed. This includes jobs that have a high risk of fraud or violating a law or regulation as determined by Upwork. Learn more about what kinds of jobs aren't allowed on Upwork here.

~Andrea
Upwork
lokeshgos
Community Member

Thanks it was really helpful. Thank you again. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths