🐈
» Forums » Support » Help profile online status not working
Page options
5862286c
Community Member

Help profile online status not working

hi i am new at upwork, for some reason my profile not showing online even though i am online. this happened when i switched my wifi connection, so i switch to my previous wifi network but still its showing offline,

please watch attached screenshot. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md Abu,

Thank you for your message. You do not have to create a new account for this issue. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abu,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
5862286c
Community Member

i did but still same problem 

Hi Md Abu,

Thank you for your message. I checked and I am unable to replicate the same issue. Could you please try using a different browser? Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your message.

i did as you said but nothing happened, i also tried changing devices but same result.should i delete this account and create a new one?

Hi Md Abu,

Thank you for your message. You do not have to create a new account for this issue. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e871b4e4
Community Member

Hi,

My Upwork profile is Public. But while using Android device, I can't see my online status and it seems I'm offline even being online.

Help me sort this out.

Thanks

Muhammad Taha

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Setting your visibility to online via desktop will also set your visibility via mobile to online. I hope this helps!

~ AJ
Upwork
arsalanodesk
Community Member

I have the same issue. my profile is not showing online. Dot is grey on mobile browser and as well as on the app. Please resolve my issue. Thanks

Hi Arsalan,

Could you please try clicking on your profile picture and making sure your status is set to online there? 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths