🐈
» Forums » Support » How do I contact Upwork helpdesk?
Page options
22a35c29
Community Member

How do I contact Upwork helpdesk?

For more than 2 hours, I have tried to search the site and community form, but I can't get details about Upwork help center email id. The only option is that I get to chat with a bot, which doesn't understand my issue. This is so annoying. 

My issue is with my account details, and can anyone from Upwork PM me?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi there,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience with account details here so that I can assist you or connect you with the appropriate team?

Additionally, I would like to let you know that a quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

I will also share your experience with our team for further review.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi there,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience with account details here so that I can assist you or connect you with the appropriate team?

Additionally, I would like to let you know that a quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

I will also share your experience with our team for further review.

~ AJ
Upwork
22a35c29
Community Member

Thank you for your reply. I contacted support, and my issue is solved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths