🐈
» Forums » Support » How do I submit a support ticket?! There is n...
Page options
53cab153
Community Member

How do I submit a support ticket?! There is no submit a ticket button in contact us.

I have literally read and tried everything to find a way to submit a ticket. There is no way to sumbit a ticket through contact us or anywhere in the help center. It's quite mind boggling that I can't talk to a human at all. I was charged a crazy amount of money and I don't even use upwork anymore. What a **bleep**ing joke of a site!!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Jacob,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. We're creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you'll receive.

Here's how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the 'chat with Upwork button'.
  2. Type a question or topic and select 'Send'. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Please know that I have requested the assistance of our team by converting your post into a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
JoanneP

Hi Jacob,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. We're creating a personalized experience to better assist all Upwork platform users via the chatbot. The more you interact with the chatbot, the more custom responses you'll receive.

Here's how you can reach Upwork Support:

1. Please visit Contact Support and click the 'chat with Upwork button'.
  2. Type a question or topic and select 'Send'. The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  3. The chatbot will ask you to confirm if you need additional help. If you confirm that you need additional help, you will be asked to confirm the account type you need help with.
  4. From there, the support options available to you will be listed. Select either of the options to be able to contact the Upwork Support Team.

Please know that I have requested the assistance of our team by converting your post into a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch to assist you further.

~ Joanne
Upwork
53cab153
Community Member

ok thanks

53cab153
Community Member

when is this support agent going to contact me? The amount of money you guys basically stole from me is wild. I don't use this service anymore and I would like my money back now!!!

Hi Jacob,

I apologize for the delay. I have followed up with the team about the issue you raised previously and shared the information you provided here. We are sorry that no one has yet provided you with an update. Rest assured that I have sent a follow-up noting the urgency of this matter to be reviewed as soon as possible. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
53cab153
Community Member

any updates? Been a few days now

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for following up here. I can confirm that someone from the team has already followed up with you via a support ticket. You should be able to access them here

~ Joanne
Upwork
45c3cd84
Community Member

Mam, i posted a project catalog and a consultation but it is not being approved I don't know but I followed all the rules while creating the project catalog.

Hello Saurav,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Typically, reviews take up to five business days, but we are experiencing delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects. You’ll be notified by email when the review is complete. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
45c3cd84
Community Member

also, sir my payment method to the local bank is not activated as it has already been 5 days.

Saurav, that's because you haven't completed your Tax Information yet. More specifically, you haven't provided your Tax Identification Number. This is the number that your country uses for collecting your tax information and may have a different name, such as PAN in India, for example. Some countries may use a National ID number. You may be able to find information about your country’s TIN here. If you have questions about your number, you will need to consult a tax advisor in your country or contact your local tax authority.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
45c3cd84
Community Member

but i am a student i don't have it. and my country gives only when a person is in business.

Hi Saurav,

I see that you reached out to us a few days ago for the same inquiry, and a support ticket was initiated regarding your concern. Also, one of our team members has already reached out to you and shared the relevant information. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
45a7c512
Community Member

My work history is not showing, YES I refreshed and cleaned browser cache - There is NOTHING there, and I have done jobs way back probably in 2021. I want to get back on upwork, but I need my job history - I DON'T even see a way to chat?

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
45c3cd84
Community Member

sir my payment method to the local bank is not being approved its more than the last date 

45c3cd84
Community Member

my project catalog and consultation are not being approved as they are all eight

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths