🐈
» Forums » Support » How do you get a hold of support?
Page options
39088bf143063fd0
Community Member

How do you get a hold of support?

How do you get a hold of someone in support? I want to pay for a contract and American Express says it is on Upwork that the CC is charging then quickly refunding. However, it is impossible to get a hold of someone at Upwork even if you want to spend money with them. They say 24/7 Premium Customer Support. They obviously do not know what premium means.

39088bf143063fd0_0-1701133450019.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
39088bf143063fd0
Community Member

For others needing help. I emailed **Edited for Community Guidelines** from the email connected to my Upwork account. They did open a ticket after some back and forth. 

I know I have seen other community posts this did not work for them, but did for me this time. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
39088bf143063fd0
Community Member

JoanneP

Hi Matt,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I checked your account and saw that you have successfully submitted a support ticket. Please allow the team time to review, and one of our agents will update you directly on the same ticket to assist further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
39088bf143063fd0
Community Member

For others needing help. I emailed **Edited for Community Guidelines** from the email connected to my Upwork account. They did open a ticket after some back and forth. 

I know I have seen other community posts this did not work for them, but did for me this time. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths