🐈
» Forums » Support » How to connect with support agent or submit t...
Page options
oti_o
Community Member

How to connect with support agent or submit ticket

The "Contact Support" page in the upwork help center results in a search page, and provides neither a perceivable way of reaching out to a support agent nor a way to submit a ticket for issues. Please advise.

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 7.25.39 PM.png

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Oti,

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experience with contracting support. Could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing here so that we can assist you accordingly or connect you with the appropriate team? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
oti_o
Community Member

Hi NikolaS, 

The issue involves an account I created a few years ago with my phone number. The domain hosting the account email no longer exists, so I have no way of accessing and closing that account before using my phone number for my current account. The name on that account and my current account are exactly the same, only difference is email. Could you assist me with this please?

Hi Oti,

My name is Joanne, and I'm here to assist you on Nikola's Behalf. Please send me a PM with more information so I can look into this for you. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
oti_o
Community Member

Hi Joanne,
I sent you a private message, but not sure if you recieved it. Please let me know if you have, and if there's anything else i can provide!

Hi Oti,

Thanks for sending me a PM. I will be assisting you there directly.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths