🐈
» Forums » Support » How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?
Page options
ec79fff0
Community Member

How to withdraw proposal of a closed job?

Hello!

I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close all my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals. Is there any way to remove that from my active proposals? Please help me, I really need to delete my account as soon as possible. 

118 REPLIES 118
7708b039
Community Member

Im having the same issue. i want to delete my account but i cannot withdrawal my proposal because the job was closed.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eduarda,

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to close your account but we totally respect your decision. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket with assistance on how to close your account. You can check this page to access the ticket.

~ Arjay
Upwork
95c6f4f3
Community Member

I want to withdraw from a proposal but I can't because apparently the job was removed from Upwork.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Omotolani,

I have checked and confirmed that the job was removed for violating our Terms of services. With that said, this job post should be archived. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket with assistance on how to resolve this issue. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
e2a7f5f5
Community Member

Hello Arjay,
I want to close my account but I can't withdraw my job proposals because the job has been closed.

Hi Ali,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
46b8c2ad
Community Member

Experiencing the same issue. Can anyone help me to permanently close my account? 

Hi Ariza Danielle,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
04a4698e
Community Member

Hello! I am also facing the problems as I am having the same issue, I want to delete my account but I still need to close proposals, but I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. I'm in need of help too.

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Denise,

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to close your account but we totally respect your decision. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket with assistance on how to close your account. You can check this page to access the ticket.

~ Arjay
Upwork
85a28048
Community Member

Hello,

I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals. Is there any way to remove that from my active proposals? I'd like to permanently close my account so any help with this issue will be appreciated!

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ca0f5d51
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue, I wanted to delete my agency but I still need to close proposals, but I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. I'm in need of help too

Hi Slah,

Thank you for your message. Proposals for closed jobs will be automatically withdrawn within 24-48 hours. We can assist you to close your Agency account. Please confirm if you would like us to proceed with the closure of your Agency account.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
4be3346c
Community Member

I ALSO WANT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNY BUT CANT BECAUSE AN ALREADY REMOVED JOB IS IN MY PROPOSAL AND CANT BR DELETED

ec5e8532
Community Member

Im having the same problem. Can you help me please? I want to delete my Upwork account but I still need to close all my active proposals. However, I cannot withdraw one of my active proposals because the job was already closed. Though the job is already closed, it is still in my active proposals

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sulaiman,

I'm sorry to learn that you wish to close your account. I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
807b3987
Community Member

I can solve any task

9ed88d3b
Community Member

Hi can help me to close my account please, I have an open proposal but the job was cancelled so I am unable to do so thanks.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eng Hong,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
8ce5a48f
Community Member

Hello!

I also experience active proposals by job getting closed. Do you have any recommendation?

Hi John,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any active proposals on your account at this moment. Feel free to reach us when you see any active proposals for closed jobs.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
63e0632a
Community Member

Hi, I also have a same problem. can someone assist me?

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Youngmi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
6b6a9033
Community Member

Hello,

I'm having a same problem. Can you please help me to withdraw the proposal because I want to close my account?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths