🐈
» Forums » Support » I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY PLEASE FROM LIVE MODE...
Page options
876ba692
Community Member

I NEED HELP IMMEDIATELY PLEASE FROM LIVE MODERATOR!

It is impossible to even remotely speak with a live agent using your chat bot. The bot says it created a ticket for the dispute that was made but it leads to a page that does not exist nor even shows the dispute on my profile. I paid for a contract that was not fulfilled by an Upwork contractor, and even on the contract page itself....where you press "get help", then "contact us", then "issue with the contract"....there is no SUBMIT BUTTON! So I submitted my issue through give feedback. This is a very serious issue!

The problem I have is that I paid for a contract via a link before I myself had my own Upwork account. The contract was not fulfilled and I would simply like a refund. I can't file for a refund by clicking on my contracts because the contract I am referring to does not appear in my contracts on my current account because I paid directly via the upwork link. The contractor is refusing to provide a refund on a service that they did not deliver whatsover and has even trolled me in the process about not giving me a refund. The contractors name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**, she has since changed her name to **Edited for Community Guidelines**on the platform since I told her that I would report her to Upwork. THIS INDIVIDUAL IS A LIABILITY TO THE CREDIBILITY OF UPWORK and the honest contractors that use this platform to make an honest living! I refuse to be scammed like this outright! It feels simply impossible to receive help through your extremely poor company WEBSITE channels on Upwork. How can I speak with a REAL LIVE AGENT THAT CAN HELP ME?? Not a chatbot that can't even involve a live agent!! So I can explain details of this issue along with proof?

2 REPLIES 2
876ba692
Community Member

Is there atleast a support email I can submit to???

LuiggiR

Hi Mahad,

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with the freelancer. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths