🐈
» Forums » Support » I cannot enter messages section
Page options
h_honcharenko
Community Member

I cannot enter messages section

I cannot open the message section. Anybody else experiences this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi All,

We're confirming that the Incident with accessing your messages should now be resolved. You can try to log back into your account and you should be able to access your messages.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding while the issue was being worked on. Please let us know if the same issue persists and we will surely look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

65 REPLIES 65
bennett-kathrin
Community Member

I've found a workaround if you're trying to contact a client you've previously worked with:  I was able to access the messages via:

my jobs -> click on job title -> messages & files. 

Seems to load this way.

Thank you. I can reach my previous messages this way, but can't send new ones still... 

0d23e7ad
Community Member

It's resolved now

f2a0e8be
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the error "This message could not be sent. Retry" when I try to reply a client of mine. Could someone please help me?

same issue

I've found a workaround if you're trying to contact a client you've previously worked with:  I was able to access the messages via:

Seems to load this way.

I just came here to post the exact same problem.

Idk what's happening, man. Hoping to hear from their team at the earliest. 

I think I might have found a workaround if you're trying to contact a client you've previously worked with:  I was able to access the messages via:

Seems to load this way.

Please stop copy and pasting my message word for word from 4 posts up and pretending it's something you discovered. Jeez. 

91f80d7e
Community Member

91f80d7e_0-1650062486825.png

When I'm trying to open messages it shows a "Failed to load" error. Is there any solution to the problem?

Amin Babu

• Why I failed to load a massage to my cleint? 
Ahasan Habib
loai-alayoubi
Community Member

Messages won't load at all, I'm using chrome and I tried to login using another browser (firefox) but it also won't load

loaialayoubi_0-1650062738899.png

ahmed_sumon_imti
Community Member

I can't open my Upwork message page from my desktop. It is also not working from desktop app and mobile. It is showing this error ( Failed to load Reload ).   For This reason, I can't able to contact with my all the clients on Upwork. Please anyone gives me a suggestion to fix this issue as soon as possible. 

Thank you,

Imtiaz

Screenshot (1).png

a4819548
Community Member

Same situation here. I was trying to get my client's files from the messenger now I can't even get them. Fix this ASAP. I was about to work on this and now I can't. 😞 

draganchev
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I have a burning problem - a client has sent me a few messages but I cannot open them nor can I send any. My internet connection is good, I only have a problem with this platform - every other page works fine. I tried to troubleshoot the problem but failed to do so. The WebSockets seem to work for me (I did the testing); I cannot load the websocket echo test page so, I guess, that is the problem too. I paused the antivirus program and nothing changed. The problem started today, after I did manage to send the proposal, and although I did have similar problems in the past ("Fail to load messages", "Failed to send, retry", et.c.) the problem would dissapear, messages would load and I would be able to communicate with my clients. 

Hope to read from all of you and solve the problem soon.

Kind regards!

ArjayM

Hi All,

We're confirming that the Incident with accessing your messages should now be resolved. You can try to log back into your account and you should be able to access your messages.

We truly appreciate your patience and understanding while the issue was being worked on. Please let us know if the same issue persists and we will surely look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8cb6af40
Community Member

Hi, I am facing the error "This message could not be sent. Retry" when I try to reply a client of mine. Could someone please help me?

82de89ae
Community Member

Hi Mr. Arjay!

I am facing this issue right now. I cannot type and scroll my messages on upwork. Please help me to resolve this one. I cannot reply to my client. 

Hello Shiela,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
36a32103
Community Member

Hi,

It seems everything works smoothly except Messages section.  Can you help me address this issue?

Thank you!

Best regards

Xinjia

Hi Xinjia,

Thank you for your message. Could you please tell us more about the difficulty you face while using the Messages section?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

Here is the screenshot. And I cannot contact the client of mine. The problem that many users fail to enter the Messages section remained. Can you give me some advice?

36a32103_1-1652752043261.png

Cheers,

Xinjia

Hi Xinjia,

I have checked your account and I was not able to replicate the issue. Can you please clear your cache and cookies or try to use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
36a32103
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

i have cleared  cache and cookies and try to log onto my account on another browser, but the messages cannot be loaded. Can you help me fix this issue?

Best regards,

Xinjia

Thank you for your response Xinjia. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths