🐈
» Forums » Support » I cant Submit proposal
Page options
3e39bd71
Community Member

I cant Submit proposal

Hi everyone. For some reason, I am unable to accept the job invitation I received. Additionally, there was an error while loading the job invitation page, and I need to contact support.

11 REPLIES 11
LuiggiR

Hi Maryna,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble accepting the invitation. Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies or attempt it from a different browser? If the problem persists, please share a screenshot of the error you see so we can better assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
3e39bd71
Community Member

Hi
clearing browser cache and cookies or attempt it from a different browser and unfortunately nothing has changed, I still cannot accept the proposal. I am adding a screenshot, the "submit a proposal" button is not active

Hi Maryna,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
992b6b45
Community Member

Hey Nikola, I have the same issue even after clearing and changing browser. Does not matter which offer, all the "submit proposal"s are greyed out. Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi Martin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team and you will receive a support ticket from one of our agents who will help you with your issue. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
f1785f8c
Community Member

Client may have already hired someone else. They normally send out multiple invitations.

2161aac4
Community Member

I can't submit a proposal either. I was invited to interview, and I accept the invitation. I enter all my details into the proposal, but the Submit button is grayed out. I contact support or post anything here either (only reply)

Hi Amy,

I tried replicating it, and you're being asked to complete the verification process. To complete this step, please follow the pop-up window when attempting to submit a proposal. If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2161aac4
Community Member

Hi Joanne - Thanks... I saw no popups indicating I had to complete the verification process when attempting to submit the proposal. 

Hi Amy,

Arjay here stepping in for Joanne. I'm sorry for the confusion, but it looks like you need to complete the ID verification before you can proceed with submitting proposals to potential clients. 

The photo you've submitted is now undergoing review. Please allow our team 24 hours, and you can expect an update on the status of your profile once your ID is thoroughly reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2161aac4
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I have now completed the ID verification... I got the email alert, and it shows I am verified. However, I still can't submit the proposal... I am worried I am going to lose this opportunity - please help!!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths