🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't add freelancers to my network
Page options
8a074783
Community Member

Can't add freelancers to my network

User 1500160349121114112 is not allocated to AG-2292_TEAMS_NETWORK: error [855613a9989ef188-CDG, 855613a9989ef188-CDG]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Focus here using ctrl + dot key

Always I got this error whenever I try to add freelancer in my network. Kindly solve this
1 REPLY 1
4c64cafe
Community Member

Kiran SBe Ball Players wrote:  

User 1500160349121114112 is not allocated to AG-2292_TEAMS_NETWORK: error [855613a9989ef188-CDG, 855613a9989ef188-CDG]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

Focus here using ctrl + dot key

Always I got this error whenever I try to add freelancer in my network. Kindly solve this

Hello,

Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

Check User ID: Ensure that you have the correct user ID for the freelancer you’re trying to connect with. The user ID you provided seems to be a placeholder or incorrectly formatted.

Contact Upwork Support: As the error message suggests, if you’re unable to resolve the issue, it’s best to contact Upwork Support. They can provide specific information about the error and help you troubleshoot the problem.

Verify Your Account: Confirm that your Upwork account is in good standing, and there are no issues with your account that might be affecting your ability to send network requests.

Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser cache and try the action again. Sometimes, cached data can cause unexpected errors.

Try a Different Browser: If the issue persists, try using a different browser to see if it’s related to the browser you are currently using.

Update Browser: Ensure that your browser is up to date. An outdated browser might not support certain functionalities on the platform.

Use Upwork Desktop App: If you’re using a browser, consider trying the Upwork Desktop App. Sometimes, using the app provides a different experience and may resolve the issue.

Check for Platform Updates: Verify that Upwork hasn’t introduced any recent updates or changes that might be affecting the “add to network” functionality.

I hope this helps you solve the issue. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths