🐈
» Forums » Support » I have not been on Upwork in weeks and today ...
Page options
d6ca5c86
Community Member

I have not been on Upwork in weeks and today I got charged for no apparent reason.

I recently received a random charge from Upwork and there has been no explaination for this. Upwork usually sends an email explaining a charge but this time there is none. I had a convesation with the support chatbot and it could not help me but there is no direct way to contact support, additionally email support is unreliable. I already checked my transaction history and there is nothing that relates to this charge. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for following up, Sithe.

Could you please try once more to click on my name and send me a PM? You should now be able to see the Send a message button on the left side. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Sithe, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with contracting support. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the charge you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d6ca5c86
Community Member

Hi Nikolas,

I clicked on your profile and there is no option to send a pm. I clicked further on "View Profile" and I received an error. I also went to your reply and clicked the 3 dots and there is no option for a pm. Screenshot (164).pngScreenshot (165).pngScreenshot (166).png

Thank you for following up, Sithe.

Could you please try once more to click on my name and send me a PM? You should now be able to see the Send a message button on the left side. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths