🐈
» Forums » Support » I need you help for a contract.
Page options
netcreaters
Community Member

I need you help for a contract.

Hi, I need you help for a contract. Shopify code responsive build page (100% restoration according to the design) Contract ID: 30260865 I have completed all the work she asked for and delliver multiple revisions. Then she created some other pages by her personal developer, that developer distorted all the work done by me and now ask me to do same work again and again. Then suddenly, she remove the access of the website. Please help me out to deal with her and get paid for my work.

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Sachin,

It would be best to communicate this with your client as the project is a collaboration between the both of you. You would have to be open to them regarding your concerns and talk about how to move forward with the project. A client may ask for a revision, but asking you to start the whole thing is a different story. If sorting it out with the client doesn't work and they refused to release the funds for the milestone, you may file a dispute. Kindly read about how to file a dispute here

Again, it is still best to communicate this with your client and resolve it internally as much as possible. Remember that both of you may leave feedback once the contract has ended. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths