🐈
» Forums » Support » ID Verification Issue
Page options
14ab4d9a
Community Member

ID Verification Issue

I'm trying to upload my driver's license as proof of ID, but keep receiving the message:

"Sorry, we’re having some trouble analyzing the image of your ID at this time. Please try again later."

I'm certain that my upload meets the correct requirements. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. I have escalated your concerns and one of our team members will reach out to each of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with verifying your accounts. You can access your tickets on this page. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we process your request and address your concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

48 REPLIES 48
71078d3d
Community Member

Hello. I have tried to upload a picture of my ID unsuccessfully several times, and now I unable to try to upload again. I kept on receiving error messages even though I attempted three different government IDs. 

Hi Adri,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you with instructions on how you can proceed with the ID verification. You can check here or your email for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
71078d3d
Community Member

I have tried unsuccessfully to upload a government ID. I kept receiving the same error message, and now it will not let me attempt any more uploads. I have tried three different government IDs. 

5a0b1a50
Community Member

Same issue here, while verifying my driver's license I just got the message that there was an issue while verifying my ID which was a very clear photo. I have submitted 3 tickets already, but no response.

I'm losing so many job opportunities because of this. The worse part is that I don't even have the chance to try again with my passport or again with my ID.

Hi Sergio,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and one of the team members will reach out to you with updates and further assistance on how to complete your ID verification. don't hesitate to communicate through a support ticket or your email for further assistance. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
8c737a0d
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I've submitted my ID for verification a while ago, but it is still showing the "We're reviewing your documents and will get back to you within 1 business day." note. How long does this usually take?

Would appreciate your urgent support.

Hi Boluwatife,

Thank you for your message, I see that our team has already reviewed your submission and they were unable to process your ID. You can refer to the support ticket for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
sgelfeld
Community Member

Hi Arjay. Any updates on this since June 17?  I'm also getting the error many people have been getting that there is an issue verifying my ID. The image is very clear. I tried images from my phone and my scanner (300 dpi). Can you please provide a solution or work-around for this? We're all losing money because we can't apply for jobs. Thanks. 

c0594b4e
Community Member

Matthew, was this resolved for you? I am having same issue. My Google account linked my information with my maiden name. I had to update everything in Google and the Upwork account so that it would match with my ID and I cannot get through to anyone to resolve this. I am eager to get verified and start working on projects. It is frustrating not being able to chat with a representative. I hope I do not have to wait for so long like you did. Blessings to you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths