🐈
» Forums » Support » INTERVIEW ROOM ERROR
Page options
931ab40f
Community Member

INTERVIEW ROOM ERROR

Can someone please assist me.  When I click on the interview button it comes up with this error.

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'GetRoomStoriesSimplifiedHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_5910e52591bc6dbb79ae473295a55e6d'

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Janette, 

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message from your end so that we can check this further and assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
e05895e3
Community Member

Hi Nikola S,

can you please sort this out, pictures annexed with this message

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Qaisar,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
7e1efbb9
Community Member

Hello i have a error can you please fix this

serviceName: 'roomsDS', commandName: 'SubscribeUserToRoomHysCmd', error message: 'Room record not found by id: room_6aed9a6a66293184df60a0b492dd59da'

Hi Munib, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please try clearing your cache and browsing history? Please let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork
i2slabs
Community Member

INTERVIEW ROOM ERROR

Hi Sir I am also facing this issue and also having issue while accepting client offer.

Hi Raza,

I checked the offer you're referring to and can confirm that there is an issue with your client’s Upwork account, and you cannot bill that client through Upwork until the issue is resolved. This is also the reason why you're having difficulties accepting the offer. However, there are many possible reasons this could occur, although we can’t share the specifics regarding your clients' accounts due to privacy concerns.

I can also see that you were able to raise a ticket about the case. Please don't hesitate to update your ticket if you have questions or need further assistance about the issue, they'll surely look into that for you. In the meantime, you may check this help article to learn more.

~ Arjay
Upwork
931ab40f
Community Member

Please could someone assist me with the following.  I am a new freelancer. I had 2 message.  When potential client wanted to have interview the interview room gives a error message and wont connect.

What can I do to rectify this.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

e05895e3
Community Member

Hi Janette H,

i have the same problem, my interview room is not running also, how did you solve it, if so please let me know to overcome this issue. 

Regards

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths