🐈
» Forums » Support » Identity ID verification
Page options
639b6795
Community Member

Identity ID verification

As a new freelancer on Upwork, I'm currently feeling quite overwhelmed and uncertain. Initially, things were progressing smoothly for me. I successfully verified my identity, earned a verification badge, and began bidding on projects. However, just a few days later, I received a notice to re-verify my ID, and my account was unexpectedly placed on hold. Despite my confusion, I acted quickly and re-verified my ID within seven minutes, as I was online when the notification arrived. To my dismay, the next morning, I discovered that all of my bids had been withdrawn without any explanation. I carefully reviewed my actions and cannot find any mistakes or discrepancies. Can someone kindly explain what happened? Additionally, I would like to respectfully request that all of my connects be reinstated, or alternatively, that my project proposals be revived.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Yasmin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
759e32fa

Hi Yasmin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi. I'm am having issues verifying my identity. I am a Nigerian, and the National Identity Slip is a issued government issued id, however, upwok has refused to recognize it.

When I submitted my ID for manual review, it was not approved. What can I do

Hi Jessica,

I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
639b6795
Community Member

Thank you Annie, the issue has been resolved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths