🐈
» Forums » Support » Is this a scam?
Page options
16df7b32
Community Member

Is this a scam?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hello!
I privately own multiple properties and I am looking for a personal assistant that work at home with a time flexible gig. I had management companies and realtors list the properties online, but get listed with big price tags and I don't get the right applicants for my properties. Recently, I noticed tenants also explore Facebook marketplace for a place to rent. I need you to list my available properties on this platform, generate the right applicants(leads) for my home, and I will contact them and handle the rest. this is a 3 hours(Max) daily and I will be paying $550 weekly. Payment method is Upwork or any method of your choice. You also get +$1 bonus on any other tasks you complete.
If you are interested and ready, Kindly text me on**Edited for community guidelines**with your email and name for more information and descriptions.

Candy B.

Hello,
I am definitely interested in the job so please follow up as soon as you can.
Thank you!

Hi Candy!

I'm glad to have you on board with this
for more details and descriptions Kindly reach out to me on the number provided in the invite sent earlier

I see that you are on right now, so just thought I would reach out

I am hesitant. Is there a way to verify some information?

If you are hesitant then how do you want to work with me without trust ?

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Angela,

As a gentle reminder, please note that users cannot communicate off Upwork until a contract has been set up on your account (the client sent an offer, and you accepted it). It would also be best to visit these articles for more information on how you can keep in line with Upwork's Terms of Service when engaging on the website:
You may also want to read up on this Community article and these articles for more information about working safely through Upwork.
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths