🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue Payement
Page options
8426c9d7
Community Member

Issue Payement

Hi! Upwork Team 
This is Maryam, my payment is pending from the client side. After the contract, he had a meeting and discussed initial pain points and requirements I demanded workflow and tools details for further project Processing and he asked me for the details that required me from his side. This communication was held via email I have attached the email conversation screenshot here.  I will work on it and provide him with details. This is all communication done on the gmail I have screenshot. Then he said he would pay me for this meeting his conversation was present in the Upwork Message tool. After that, I continued to follow him and he said he working on the requirements. Then  I will on the timer and start working on the implementation of activities. My activity level also shows in the upwork memos.  Then after 1 week, he said he found the solution so contact done. I gave 3 hours to this project. He gave a 5-star rating and feedback.  Also all activities memos not present on my contact working details. 

then why I will refund him 10$?

Please help me with this 
Thank you!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths