🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue Upgrading from Basic to Free
Page options
a9197ea9
Community Member

Issue Upgrading from Basic to Free

Hello All,
My name is Henry Iroanyah and I am a freelancer on Upwork and presently have a basic account. I have been trying to upgrade to the Freelancer Plus since yesterday(4th January 2024) but keep getting the error message "We are in the process of subscription renewals and upgrades are not possible during that period. Please come back later." I checked some forums and was told that it might be due to clashes with my billing circle but my Current Billing Cycle is Dec 1, 2023 — Dec 31, 2023. Please I would be glad if anyone could provide me with help on how to resolve this issue. Thank you.

Regards,
Henry Iroanyah
3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Henry,

I'm sorry you're having trouble upgrading your membership. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a9197ea9
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,

Thanks for the help, will be waiting to hear from your agent and will update you on how it goes. Thanks once again.

Hi Luiggi,

I got feedback from Daniel, who explained to me that there is presently a delay in “Refreshing” the membership plan cycles which is impacting my ability to upgrade. He apologized for the delay and confirmed that it’s being worked on, with a promise to update me as soon as there is any improvement. Meanwhile, he compensated me with 10 connects for the inconvenience for which I am very grateful. I am hoping to hear from him soon. Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths