🐈
» Forums » Support » Issue with Contract Visibility and Proposal V...
Page options
4d2861a1
Community Member

Issue with Contract Visibility and Proposal Views - Seeking Assistance

Hello,

I'm experiencing an issue regarding my proposals and contract visibility. Recently, I received two contracts from the same client—one with an hourly rate and the other with a fixed rate. Both contracts are still open.

Since then, I have submitted more than 20 proposals to various jobs but have not received any responses from clients. Additionally, I am unable to see the "eye" icon next to my proposals, which usually indicates whether a client has viewed my proposal or not.

I would appreciate your assistance in addressing the following concerns:

1. Can the open contracts from the same client affect my proposal visibility or chances of getting hired for other projects?
  2. Is there a known issue with the "eye" icon not showing up next to proposals, or is this a bug on my end?
  3. Are there any steps I can take to ensure my proposals are being viewed by clients and increase my chances of receiving responses?

Thank you in advance for your support and guidance. I look forward to your response and resolving this issue promptly.

Best regards,

Ahmed Selim

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/ahmedselim1995

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for reaching out. I know you posted this a little while ago but let me help answer your questions for future reference:

1. Ongoing contracts do not negatively affect your profile visibility or your chances of getting hired by a potential client. You may want to read this article to learn why your profile visibility could be automatically changed to "Private"
  2. I checked this on my end and can see that you currently should be able to see if a client viewed your proposal. Let us know if this isn't currently the case so we can assist you further.
  3. You may want to revisit how are you currently crafting your proposals to ensure you improve your chances of getting hired by a potential client.  Here are a few resources that may help you learn more and improve your proposal writing skills:
~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths