🐈
» Forums » Support » It is not safe to download this file. If you ...
Page options
fbdeb66c
Community Member

It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer

I am not able to download the files sent to me. This message opens: It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support.

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Ludmila,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ba61402a
Community Member

Hi Luiggi

I met the same issue when I opened the attached file here: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Look forward to your help because I don't know how to raise a ticket now (that I did raise 2 before that) and I did chat with the chatbot but it didn't work

Hi Thi,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ba61402a
Community Member

Hi LuiggiR

Please help me download the attached file here: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Sorry for raising it again, I am meeting the same problem: the notification was "

It is not safe to download this file. If you really want to access this file please contact Customer Support.". I did chat with your chat bot and receive no useful help, he/she suggested me to go to the community....

Hi Luiggi, could you raise a support ticket for me too please as I have the same issue. It is not easy to find how to request support on the Upwork website and the AI chatbot is utterly useless.

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you were having trouble raising a ticket. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths