🐈
» Forums » Support » Job Post is not correct many times
Page options
meenakshiksunil
Community Member

Job Post is not correct many times

Hi Guys

As we all know these time we highly paying conencts to apply any job over upwork . But please its responsibility of upwork to post valid jobs over upwork as loose 22 connects for every job aplying . I notice many time a single job posted any times with different location and today its really amazing things i notice when i applying a job it says job post 54 year ago 

I am attaching screen shot of the same .

Please ensure to post any job 

Thanks

Meenakshi

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Meenakshi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I had to remove the job to adhere to our Community Guidelines. I checked the job you are referring to and I see that this was posted a few hours ago as seen here. Could you please confirm if you see the same issue on a different job as well? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
meenakshiksunil
Community Member

Hi Pradeep 

Thanks you for your quick response . Yes there are many times i noice same posting with very same content even 100% exacat job posted with different prifle and location , they all have no feedback .

I will take a screen shot next time and post here .

But its request again , Upworm is big brand and many many freelancer trust on you sine long time , so please make sure every job post should correct , so that we can easily make a bid 

Thanks

meenakshiksunil
Community Member

Dear Pradeep

Could you please evaluate the following job . Does they correct one 

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01547383dfaa826e89

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~0187740fc2fc8869ba

Hi Meenakshi,

Thank you for your message. I checked the job post attached to your post. I am unable to find any violating content on the job post and I see the second job is already removed for TOS violation. I have to remove the job post to adhere to our Community Guidelines

I recommend you take this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths