🐈
» Forums » Support » Changing company details . . . process broke...
Page options
50d74b49
Community Member

Changing company details . . . process broke halfway through

I’ve been trying to change email (and sign-on) from **Edited for Community Guidelines** to **Edited for Community Guidelines** as Redwing Business Intelligence has been closed down, and I have set up a new company called Newton Data. 

However, things seem to be stuck half way through the process.  I cannot log on to Upwork using either the new (correct) email address, or the old one.  Obviously, I cannot raise a support ticket, because I cannot log on.

Please note that the old email domain (@redwing-bi.co.uk) has been closed down completely; no emails can be received at this domain.

I tried to email you.  No joy.  I've tried to log on to this forum.  No joy.  So I tried creating a new signon using my new email address, and surpsingly, this worked.  I say surprisingly, because I thought that had been done before everything locked up.  Howev er, even this process fails part way through, becease the web site sayts my phone number it associated with another account.  Sure . . . it was but it isn't any more!

Please help . . . you are welcome to phone me  (presumably the number is still attached to Redwing).  Please don't email me at the old Redwing domain; it is dead.

Looking forward to your assistance,

Mrs Donna Kelly

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Donna,

I see that the team has responded to the support ticket you've raised for your request. They've provided further instructions on how to complete the process of updating your account information. You may visit your ticket on this page or email for updates. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team if you need further assistance; they'll gladly look into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
50d74b49
Community Member

Arjay,

thank you for this response.  However, it is not helpful.

1.  You say "You may visit your ticket on this page".  But that link takes me to a Zendesk log in screen, and  when I try to enter the credentials I used to be able to create my original question, it just repeats the Zendesk login modal dialog box, with no errors displayed and no way in.  FYI, this is my new/current email at the new company, Newton Data.   That is the one in the Upwork account.

2.  You say "email for updates."  But you do not provide an email address.  You did not email me at my new email address, and as I said in the original post, the old company email is toast; please don't attempt to use it.

I do not want to create a brand-new client account.  I have a ton of project and worker-related information on the Redwing account, and I will absolutely need that to move forward with my developments.

Please either fix Zendesk or email me at the Newton Data client account email that I gave you.

Please note that my cellphone number remains attached to Redwing so I can't enter it to Newton Data.

Thanks,

Mrs Donna Kelly

50d74b49
Community Member

Hi

I have still not had a response.

I would appreciate a reply.

Mrs Donna Kelly

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths