๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Support ยป Re: Leaving Feedback for a completed contract...
Page options
David H Community Member

Leaving Feedback for a completed contract - Page wont stop "Saving"

On my contracts tab, I have a completed contract I want to leave feedback for.

cb9d988c_0-1640327429426.png

When I enter in my desired feedback and press "End Contract"

cb9d988c_1-1640327471273.png

It just gets stuck on saving.

cb9d988c_2-1640327483572.png

Obviously, a completed contract has already ended. There's probably some type of error going on here, but regardless, they have left me feedback and I want to be able to leave them feedback, too.

Best,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi All,

I am following up on this thread to let you know that this issue has been resolved and we'll be closing this thread from further replies. 

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your reports. We appreciate your patience.

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

84 REPLIES 84
Huzaifa Z Community Member

I got the contract throught my agency. Now after finishing the work, I am trying to provide client feedback but unable to do so.
When I press the save button it gryed out but nothing happens after that.
Here is the screenshot

huzaifa_zafar_0-1646662446856.png

Mina L Community Member

1.png

2.png

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

Sushant B Community Member

It's a known bug. Will get fixed soon.

Mina L Community Member

Well, from the day I posted the reply till now still not working 
is this normal ???

Poonam V Community Member

I am facing a similar issue. Are only a few users affected by this? Please guide if any specific action is required from my side.

pvirdi_0-1647060997442.png

Filip M Community Member

Hey!

I'm unable to leave feedback to my client. The contract is ended.
I've tried clearing the cookies and using different browsers, but with no success. 
Whenever I try and submit the feedback, the submit button gets stuck on "Saving" with no further actions.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Filip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Filip M Community Member

Hey guys,

Just wanted to come in and say that using Microsoft Edge browser allowed me to leave feedback. 
For anyone facing the same issue, give it a try. Hope it works for you, as it did for me!

Cheers!

Bogna L Community Member

Yes, it worked in Microsoft Edge. Thank you Filip.

Shimer F Community Member

Hello Valaria, 

I'm having a similar issue, can you please try to fix it!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Shimer,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Shimer F Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

I tried it multiple times, but it doesn't seam to be working out.

Joost D Community Member

This should not be posted to "solved" because it's still happening

Omar D Community Member

I'm having this issue as well. 
when I go to end a contract and hit submit it goes to the saving icon but its just greyed out and remains pending. 
I've waited hours with the tab open --nothing. I've also cleared my browsing history and cache and have tried on different browsers. 

I've reached out to support about a few days ago and have not heard back. 

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Omar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Alexander J Community Member

I am also experiencing this issue. I am not able to end my contracts as a client, nor am I able to submit feedback on my contracts as a freelancer, while on the desktop browsers Chrome and Edge. I am able to submit feedback only through the Android application.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Marlon B Community Member

I've been experiencing some issues lately on ending a contract on my side. It seems that I can't end a contract and click the submit button it only turns gray and says "Saving..." but I already waited for an hour, tried to refresh it, clear cookies and cache, and open it in incognito mode. But to no avail, it is still not working.

722ee3d5_0-1647394127355.png

Joanne P Moderator

Hi Marlon,

I have shared your concern with our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Sherry C Community Member

I had a request for a refund from a client because they didn't need the second milestone anymore. I thought I had agreed to the refund a couple of days ago, but I'm seeing now that it didn't go through. I just went and tried to refund it again, and now the page is stuck on "saving" and it's not going through. I'd rather not leave the client hanging like this. 

Thank you in advance!

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Sherry,

I would be happy to help. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Ahmet C Community Member

I found a bug.

I try to leave a feedback to the freelancer but I get this error on the JS console and of course, nothing happens.

Version 1.35.103 Chromium: 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Ahmet,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing a screenshot from your end. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Jennifer R Community Member

When do I get my ticket? I reported the issue several weeks ago.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Jennifer,

I am sorry if your report was missed. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths