🐈
» Forums » Support » Locked Private Profile
Page options
abrarul_haq47
Community Member

Locked Private Profile

Hi there, My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Abrar,

If you are a new freelancer and don't earn money on Upwork within 90 days of your first proposal, or you choose not to submit a proposal within your first 90 days, your profile will change to private. 

When your profile is set to private it is not shown in freelancer search results but rest assured, clients are still able to see your profile when you submit proposals!

You can request that your profile visibility is reset by clicking this link found in this help article.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

818 REPLIES 818

Hi Mazhar,

Thank you for your message.

I am pleased to inform you that your profiles have been reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Micah,

I went ahead and reset your profile's visibility. It should now be public.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi, could you please reset my profile's visibility as well?

Hi Abdu,

Thank you for reaching out. Your profile has been reset and the visibility is changed to Public now.

~ AJ
Upwork

Greetings, 

Can you please help set my Upwork profile to public as well

Thank you very much.

Hi Dan,

I just checked and it looks like your profile visibility is already set to public. Feel free to reach if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
f07ee1ee
Community Member

Hi,  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

my profile has been  set private please make it public 

Greetings Nikola, 

Can you please help set my Upwork profile to public, I can't trigger it on. 

Thank you very much.

Hi Cicero,

I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
fe1c427b
Community Member

Hi Nikola S.

My profile visibility is locked. Kindly make it public for me instead of private.

Thanks.

e3483b49
Community Member

How to fine work

Lorna Manuel
1430c575
Community Member

hello there,
I m upwork profile is private, could you please update it as a publice so i start working my profile.
Thank you

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile has been reset and the visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello there,
my profile is private. Kindly make it public. So i start work on it.

My profile is private. Kindly make it public.So I start work on it.

8dd46436
Community Member

Hi, i am trying to do that but when i click reset my profile visiblity nthing happend. then i can move around the page but if i click any help articals or anything just nthing happen.

Hi Muhammad,

Your profile visibility has been set back to public.

~Andrea
Upwork
8d50a456
Community Member

Nikola S

my profile has been set private please make it public  

Hello sir please make my account public because I'm active and earned as well as 

8d50a456
Community Member

Hello Nikola S ,

my upwork profile has been set private please make it public

Hi Farooq,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile has been reset and the profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, my profile is still in private, can you please make it public?

Hi Fermin Jr,

I have reset your profile back to public as requested. A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hey!

I have the same issue my profile has been set to private. I need to make it public. I have sent a request it has been 4 days now. Kindly help.

Regards

Hi Ramsha,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your account has been reset and the profile visibility has been set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
003c6c23
Community Member

Hey Dear

How are you.? 

Please change the status of my profile from "Private" to "Public", I am working on daily basis from now onwards

Hi Mazhar,

Your profile visibility has been reset to public. You may log in and check again. Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, 

My profile showed Locked Private, I tried to get help from support but immediately got an email that my profile is suspended. I am earning weekly money and everything is fine.

Could you please check and help out with it?

Looking forward to the best resolution. 

Many thanks, 

Hi Satish,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue and are now being assisted by one of our agents. Please feel free to update the ticket should you have further questions or concerns.

~ AJ
Upwork
85eec3ee
Community Member

Hi Nikola,
I am facing the same problem as well. I was inactive for some time so my profile got locked but i have now started sending proposal to get things going. I have already applied for resetting my profile visibility but with no reply. Can you kindly make my profile public again?

Hi Fahad,

Your profile visibility has been reset back to public. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5e5a5625
Community Member

Hello there,
my account is private, could you please make it public.

09bb6e4a
Community Member

Hi  My account was kept private because of not earning until now. please help me in making it public. 

and when i chnaged my profile to reset it but show this massage shown on screen 

09bb6e4a_0-1689184096855.png

Hi Maham,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

monocampo_0-1689985867080.png

Please make my profile public. Thank you.

Hi Raymon,

I have reset your profile to public. You can now try and turn your availability badge on.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8d50a456
Community Member

Hello Nikola S,

my profile has been set private please make it public thank you!

Hi Farooq,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your profile visibility is set to Public now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
54e620a9
Community Member

Hi, I did a request to have my profile changed from private to public almost 6 hours ago and still nothing. I have a new client that I am trying to create a contract since yesterday. He is my first client on Upwork so it would be nice if I don't lose him. 🙂  

Please change my profile to public.

Thanks,

V

54e620a9
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Not sure where my first request went LOL but can you please change my profile from Private to public so I can start a contract with my first client?  Thank you very much! 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths