🐈
» Forums » Support » Can't accept offer
Page options
835d83eb
Community Member

Can't accept offer

Hey there,

I've got an offer for a job (not a proposal) and the offer is still there.

I've gone ahead and tried on ChromeOS, Firefox + your app and it's not working... Cookies, temp and everything you can imagine is refreshed and removed.

Chatbot is not being helpful when assessing this issue either...

Please help me - thank you...

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while accepting an offer from a client. I will be happy to assist you with this issue. 

I checked the job offer you are referring to and noticed that the client is no longer active on the platform. That said, you will be unable to accept this offer since the client has already been suspended for a TOS violation. Apologies for the inconvenience this may caused you.

- Pradeep

Upwork

No problem! Thank you 🙂

Appreciate the fast response.

Would you consider sharing with the development and roadmap team that a TOS violation could terminate an offer (not being able to accept.) I think the loyal users of the platform would benefit from this - thank you

-Max

Thank you for your suggestion, Maxim. Usually, the offer is terminated immediately after the job is removed from the platform but sometimes, it may take a bit longer. I will share your suggestions with the relevant team.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths