🐈
» Forums » Support » Lost access to email and account
Page options
9b8cebb0
Community Member

Lost access to email and account

Here are some records of the account that was created by me. Right now do not have access to email or even the authenticator (phone changed)

Have lost access to account created from corporate email id:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

This company ran out of business and closed and hence forgot password etc feature cannot be used. But some interactions with upwork were saved by forwarding them to personal gmail id. These are attached as proof of the account ownership. 

Please help restore the account at the earliest as want to invest in it heavily moving forward to get some freelance work.

Already the account restore form was filled. It is possible you may have replied to the original email (which is no longer valid). Please reply to this email now onwards.

SIGNUP MAIL RECEIVED:
This was received on Mon, 19 Nov 2018, 14:12

FIRST PAYMENT RECEIPT:
First Paypal payment was done on Jan 1, 2020, here is payment receipt screenshot

Very keenly looking forward to early resolution.

Regards
Gurpreet
4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Gurpreet,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9b8cebb0
Community Member

Thanks LuiggiR for your quick response, look forward to its early resolution.

298f7b26
Community Member

Hi LuiggiR,

Can you also help me? I have a somewhat similar problem. I couldn't log in to my original account with username jmondonedo because I got locked out of my old email. I only created this account I'm using for the purpose of getting assistance. 

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Justine,

We converted your post into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths