🐈
» Forums » Support » French VAT number refused
Page options
romalian
Community Member

French VAT number refused

Hello,

I face issue to give the VAT number of my company.

The French VAT number is refused by the system and when i give the European version of the VAT number, i can validate but it's refused by Upwork.

In the help center, have no possibilities to send the required informations to Upwork by mail.

Is their any possibility to contact someone of Upwork to solve my issue ?

Thank you

Jean-Baptiste

6 REPLIES 6
2aeabfcd
Community Member

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

I faced similar issues a year ago, but with Spanish VAT. I solved it in around 4 days by raising a separate ticket to Upwork, where I provided details of my business paperwork. You should have something similar, whether you are a company or a freelancer in France, where it shows those VAT details.

Hope this helps,
Eduard

Hi Eduard,

Thank you for your answer with similar experience. Upwork raised my thread to a support ticket and i just wait the solution after sending the required papers of my company.

Jean-Baptiste.

PradeepH

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep and thank you,

It's under revision and hope to be solved on next 2 days.

Jean-Baptiste.

a9c7f6fb
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue. Can someone guide me on how to raise a ticket? I've sent a message to this address but no reply so far.  

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Many thanks for your help.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Natie,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths