🐈
» Forums » Support » Milestone paid, but never arrived in my accou...
Page options
negrua
Community Member

Milestone paid, but never arrived in my account

Hello,

On 24th March, a milestone was released by an Enterprise client (probably the biggest from Upwork), but the money never appeared in my balance, or transaction history. 
I opened a support ticket, but the first agent told me that "check with the client to see if it was charged, because this happened before" and after that marked the ticked as "solved". Well, even if I provided all the screenshots with enough evidence that the milestone was paid, I even asked the client which seemed suprised and confirmed that I was paid. 

I replied to the support ticket and mentioned that the client paid and uploaded additional files(by the way which weren't asked). The second agent checked the problem properly and said that will forward to the technical team because this is a more complex problem. 

It's been already 6 days since this problem happened and no solution was found. On the last ticket I asked to speak with a manager before to take further actions and as well I asked to fill a report file for the first agent who didn't even checked my problem. 

Because it seems that no matter I do this one can't be fixed, the only solution remains to contact the client and ask to pay me again if she wants to use the assets (otherwise the usage rights are not transfered). Probably if the Enterprise client will contact you directly a solution will be found quickly. 

Update: This was solved in the end.

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexcandru, 

I'm sorry for the delay in replying to your post. It looks like you have already been assisted through your support ticket with Ticket #39620918. If you need further help, don't hesitate to respond on the same ticket thread. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths