🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork demands that I buy new connect
Page options
c059a06d
Community Member

Upwork demands that I buy new connect

Good day everyone. After submitting a proposal, Upwork notify that I would need to buy connect if I really want a frequent submission of proposal A list of cards was also shown for selection,but I couldn't continue because I didn't know the type of card number they want me to put. Again, is it wise  if I allow Upwork to  have access to my account in order to send proposal. Your explanations are very important to me. Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks so much sir. I really appreciate.kindly explain how to get the code for acceptance by Upwork. Also, each time I entered the number on my card  it kept on rejecting, informing that the numbers were incorrect . Thanks and God bless.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

To apply for job you need connects. You can wait for 10 free connects assigned to you monthly or buy it for money. To buy you need add creditcard, paypal or other payment method.

Thanks so much sir. I really appreciate.kindly explain how to get the code for acceptance by Upwork. Also, each time I entered the number on my card  it kept on rejecting, informing that the numbers were incorrect . Thanks and God bless.

affadda7
Community Member

Hi, your profile setup process is 100% complete, you have entered all the details in Settings, you will need to enter the payment method and payout there, you have yet to be verified on the platform, and I advise you to read the UpWork platform rules of use https://support.upwork.com/login

best regards Anatoly

Thanks alot sir. Your explanations are of great help to me 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths