🐈
» Forums » Support » Monthly Summary of Payments Needed - Weekly E...
Page options
7eee0651
Community Member

Monthly Summary of Payments Needed - Weekly Email is Useless to Business Owner

I have no idea where or how to share this in a way that actually gets the attention of those in product development for Upwork. I spent 45 min on support with an AMAZING tech who walked me through how to create a custom report that allowed me to see all the payments I made to freelancers for a month.  Sadly this took 45 min to generate two reports. Which to me is RIDICULOUS. As a business owner I do not have time to be logging in to this system to make reports for my bookeeper and accountant. 

Every other software platform I use for my business sends ME a monthly summary of PAYMENTS made so that I can easily just forward that to my finance department. Why on earth do I need to spend all this time to get a summary of payments? 

Please.... can you FIX this. I must admit that this is frustrating enough that it makes me want to leave the platform and use your competition as they provide this. 

See ticket #46297343

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Shelly-Anne,

I hear you and I understand your frustration. I assure you that I will share your report with our team for further review and consideration.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths