🐈
» Forums » Support » Multiple unidentified users for client profil...
Page options
abdul-rahman-m-m
Community Member

Multiple unidentified users for client profile & verbal abuse in client comments in the dispute

Hello guys,

I wanted to ask how to report that there is someone else is using client profile other than the client himself.

This is part of the client profile comment in the dispute mentioned that it's not the client who's making the comments:

- "In the last moment, while travelling, he gave me access to upwork, where I am able to reply you. I don't think, I need to satisfy you or prove you my authority to participate in the dispute, as it was allotted by my General Manager."

- " No Comments from my side will be sent from now, and wait until Mr. ---- comes after 2 weeks, to continue the dispute. "

- " Mr. Adbelrahman, please be informed that our person-in-charge (Mr.----) is not available and unable to respond for this dispute until early next week. He might respond to this by 15th September. Hence, this dispute will be open until then. "

Is this information correct and does not violate upwork TOS ? Am I as a freelancer on Upwork shouldn't have the authority to know who am I talking to ?

There are some verbal abuse too! at the same first comment but I havn't copied it here

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

You can do what you want to do.

You may continue to work for this client (or group of people). Or you may stop.

Do not bring Upwork Customer Support into this.

You are not violating any Upwork rules if you choose to continue working for this client, or if you choose to stop.

Do you have the right to know who you are working for? I don't know, and I don't care.

Sorry, what do you mean by that ? where did I mentionen what can i do? Why are talking this way? Have I offended you somehow ?

The fact that there is a dispute, clearly means that there is a disagreements working with this client.

If there is a violation of Upwork TOS from my client, why should I not bring the customer support into this ?!

Can you watch the way you are speaking please. If you cannot speak politly you don't have too.

abdul-rahman-m-m
Community Member

You can do what you want to do.

Sorry, what do you mean by that ? where did I mentionen what can i do? Why are talking this way? Have I offended you somehow ?

You may continue to work for this client (or group of people). Or you may stop.

The fact that there is a dispute, clearly means that there is a disagreements working with this client.

Do not bring Upwork Customer Support into this.

If there is a violation of Upwork TOS from my client, why should I not bring the customer support into this ?!

You are not violating any Upwork rules if you choose to continue working for this client, or if you choose to stop.

Do you have the right to know who you are working for? I don't know, and I don't care.

Can you watch the way you are speaking please. If you cannot speak politly you don't have too.

NikolaS

Hi Abdelrahman,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding the issue you experienced. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola,

Just to clairfy, the report ticket is for "unverified personal using client's profile" evidence in client profile comments in the dispute.

Abdelrahman

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths