🐈
» Forums » Support » My Profile is not showing on Search
Page options
feafd246
Community Member

My Profile is not showing on Search

When I search my profile on search bar with "Talent" menu selected with same particular name it is not showing. what can be the  problem? even my profile is public.

9 REPLIES 9
feafd246
Community Member

can anyone answer to my question?

PradeepH

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your message. I tried searching your profile and I was able to find your profile on the first page as seen here. Please note that various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements geared toward determining a potential match for the client’s job.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

But I haven't got my profile any single time. 

Everytime getting this:- see:- 

Screenshot_4.png

Hi Jay,

Thank you for your message. As mentioned earlier, the search results may vary based on various factors and keywords used to search your profile. I tried using one of the skills listed on your profile and found your profile on the first page of the search results but the results may not be the same while searching your profile using your name. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

But i never got my profile in search bar. 

Rest assured, your profile is visible in the search results as shared earlier. Our search is based on several factors that continue to evolve. We cannot disclose exactly what makes up the rules for a search order, and those rules are likely to change, so any specific advice we could give you would be short-lived. Search is no longer mainly static, meaning it always stays the same. Depending on marketplace activity across jobs and contractors, a contractor's search position will likely ebb and flow.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
9ad38b72
Community Member

You're searching for your name in the job feed search area. You should use the Search field at the top right corner under "Talent".

feafd246
Community Member

As i mentioned, please read carefully, i am searching it in talent menu only. see the screenshot.

feafd246
Community Member

hello?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths