🐈
» Forums » Support » My bank account redund my money to upwork
Page options
ayoub-djerba
Community Member

My bank account redund my money to upwork

Hi, I have done a payment from my Upwork to my bank account but the bank cancels my transfer and refund the money to Upwork. Did I need to contact the support or my money will simply return to my Upwork account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Ayoub,

Thank you for reaching out. As it says on the screenshot you provided, the refund should reflect on your account in 3-5 working days. If the refund is not yet reflected after five working days after the 13th of January, please let us know. 

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
arslanriaz46
Community Member

If your bank cancels a transfer and refunds the money to Upwork, it is likely that the money will be returned to your Upwork account. However, it's always a good idea to contact Upwork's support team to confirm this and ensure that your money is properly credited back to your account. You can contact Upwork's support team through the following ways:

• Log in to your Upwork account and go to the Help & Support page, you can find the "Contact Support" button on the top right corner of the page
  • Submit a request through their help centre.
  • Contact them via phone. When you contact the support team, be sure to provide them with the details of your bank account and the transaction, such as the transfer date, amount and the error message you received from the bank. They will be able to help you to track the transaction and provide information on what steps you should take. Please also note that your bank may also have a reason for cancelling the transfer, such as insufficient funds or incorrect account details, so you might want to check with them as well.
759e32fa

Hi Ayoub,

Thank you for reaching out. As it says on the screenshot you provided, the refund should reflect on your account in 3-5 working days. If the refund is not yet reflected after five working days after the 13th of January, please let us know. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths