🐈
» Forums » Support » My client ended the fix cost project and she ...
Page options
4c2ad591
Community Member

My client ended the fix cost project and she give me the positive review, now she request refund.

I got the project on Feb-22, I completed the project as per the client discussion and delivered the work on March - 12. The contract is ended and positive feedback is given by the client. 

One day client sent me a message that the website is not working. So I try to log in to Cpanel, but I can't log in with Cpanel. I told to client that it's from the Hosting company's side, not my side, because I can't able to log in. The client talked to the Hosting support team and the support team told her that, she had purchased the plan with domain transfer, and she didn't transfer the domain from the old registry to the new one in a specific period. so the hosting company canceled the current plan.

Now the website and cpanel have been deleted by the hosting due to the plan cancellation.

The problem is that the client asked me to redevelop the site again without any pay, I said no, you will have to pay me, so she requested a refund, and I replied to the client and tried to convince them that it was not my fault.

The client sends me a message that, Upwork will contact you in 1 or 2 days.

Can any client dispute the file on the fixed-price-ended project I think maybe she has filed the dispute.? I got the whole payment to my bank account.

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Prashant,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths