🐈
» Forums » Support » My feedback to client is not showing up on hi...
Page options
ae125c83
Community Member

My feedback to client is not showing up on his profile or job posts.

I gave rating and a feedback to one of my client 1 month ago and shared the horrible experience I had with him. But That feedback and rating are not showing up on his profile. On his profile or recent job posts, My contract is still showing "Job In Progress". When A client gives us feedback, it shows up on our profile, but when a Freelancer gives a bad rating and feedback, why that is not showing up on his profile irrespective of whether the contract was closed more than 1 month ago?

I request you to show that rating and feedback to that client's job post so new freelancers will be aware of his nature which I experienced with him.

Contract ID: 34603071

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
krisone
Community Member

Ughh sorry to hear that.. usually after contract is terminated and If only one side gives feedback and the other one not, you have to wait 14 days prior it shows to the other profile you gave the feedback to: 
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062188-Leave-feedback-for-your-freelancer#:~:text=Yo...

But so far it seems like this is not your case, so I think it's better if you contact Upwork Support.

Please post the solution to this ticket once resolved.

PradeepH

Hi Aayush

We appreciate your contact. Your report has been forwarded to our team and you will receive a support ticket from one of our agents to help you more. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths