🐈
» Forums » Support » My profile reached down but did not receive a...
Page options
iampapaisarkar2
Community Member

My profile reached down but did not receive any views or invitations.

Hello all,

Three months ago, I was receiving an average of 40-50 profile views per month, along with at least 1-2 job invitations. However, for the past two months, I have not received a single profile view or any job invitations.

I have been working with a client for the last three months, so I haven't submitted any new job proposals. Could this be the cause?

Can you guys help me regain visibility on my profile?

Thank You!

asd.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Papai,

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this difficult time. Your profile views largely depend on how your profile ranks in the freelancer search on the platform. Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements geared toward determining a potential match for the client’s job. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this articleDon’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Papai,

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this difficult time. Your profile views largely depend on how your profile ranks in the freelancer search on the platform. Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements geared toward determining a potential match for the client’s job. 

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this articleDon’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths