🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Total jobs on Freelancer Profile not showing ...
Page options

Total jobs on Freelancer Profile not showing accurate number of Completed jobs

Hi all,

Some freelancers may be experiencing a discrepancy between the Total Jobs shown on your profile and Work History. Our team is aware of this issue and working on resolving it. In the meantime, if you need to know the accurate number of your total jobs, please refer to your All Contracts page

Example:

AndreaG_0-1716233066847.png

33 Comments
769c120f
Community Member

Dear Support Team,

Thank you very much for Quick response my profie have been updated. Thank alot.

b31ad028
Community Member

I am writing to report an issue with my Upwork profile. Despite having recently completed a job successfully, my total jobs count has not increased. Milestone is approved and funds are available to withraw

ArjayM

Hi Muhammad,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information and further assistance.

d-hossain
Community Member

My ticket #44824526 marked as Solved but my issue is not fixed. More than 6 months gone but my issue is not fixed.

My total number of jobs on my profile on the left side should be 4,000+ but showing only 763.

Can you tell me anyone what is going on for my issue please?

cbd1d8ca
Community Member

Good working with the following 

d-hossain
Community Member

My ticket #44824526 marked as Solved but my issue is not fixed. More than 6 months gone but my issue is not fixed.

My total number of jobs on my profile on the left side should be 4,000+ but showing only 763.

Can you tell me anyone what is going on for my issue please?

818a212a
Community Member

Hi i have the same issue, In my profile it says that i have 2 jobs completed but clearly i only have 1, thus enabling the JSS at 75%!, This does not make sense, This affects greatly my chances of getting new contracts, if someone can help me please, the chat bot isnt helpful at all.

ef4bcb3d
Community Member

Iam listing promoter. I have 4 year experiance in these all countries. USA,UK,DE,IT,ES,FR,AU,CA,UAE,KSA.if any one want to promote listing so inbox me.

rafiq9382
Community Member

Thank you for reaching out to us

cd2dfd56
Community Member

I read that I will get first 50 free connects within 48 hours but still my balance is 0 connects.

why ?

Please Help me. So, that I can get my first job.