🐈
» Forums » Support » No instant notification Alert on android app!
Page options
arunodoychanda
Community Member

No instant notification Alert on android app!

Hello Upwork freelancers,

I just missed a client due to the lack of instant notification from Upwork android app. I'm not getting any instant alert from Upwork app ( neither messages nor any other notifiactions) like many other Upwork freelancers, until I open the app.

I already put the Upwork app notification settings in priority list, tried reinstalling the app multiple times too, but nothing works for me (whereas all other apps are working normally).

I've contacted help center and disscussed mutiple times with them for some solution but they said, "we'll forward your problem to the technical team of the app developers".

So to all the Upwork freelancers who have faced the same problem, did anyone found any trick to solve this?

I'll really appreciate if anyone can help me out!

Thanks,

Arunodoy Chanda.

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arudoy, 

I didn't see a ticket filed for your concern, but it sounds like you are referring to this message. Did I get it right? Let me know so that our team can file a ticket to be investigated further.

ETA: Hi Arudoy, a member of the Customer Support Team reached out to you to assist you further with your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths