🐈
» Forums » Support » No more job invites after identifying technic...
Page options
maurogeevesy
Community Member

No more job invites after identifying technical issues with my notifications.

Hello,

I opened up a request ticket about 2 months ago as I was getting late notifications regarding job invites, several days after being sent out, and that weren't in sync with the information in my Proposals page.

The issue was identified about 3 weeks later by the technical support team, and was assured that the problem had been resolved, even though I was also informed that my communication stats could not be reset.

However, I've noticed that I have completely stopped receiving job invites since this happened (bar one instance which was a direct contact with a recurring client). For context, I was used to getting about 1-2 job invites per day, on average. 

Has anyone else had a similar experience, and is there still an issue with my account?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

PS: This is a genuine concern, so please don't try to suggest that it is all a coincidence, **Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Mauro,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. If you believe this is a continuation of the issue you're referring to, I would suggest you reply directly to the support ticket with the team that initially helped you with the issue, as they would be the ones familiar with the situation. If you're unable to reply to the support ticket, you should be able to reply directly to the email notification sent to your inbox. This will reopen the ticket.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Mauro,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. If you believe this is a continuation of the issue you're referring to, I would suggest you reply directly to the support ticket with the team that initially helped you with the issue, as they would be the ones familiar with the situation. If you're unable to reply to the support ticket, you should be able to reply directly to the email notification sent to your inbox. This will reopen the ticket.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea, and thank you for taking the time to respond.

It is as I suspected, unfortunately!

In any case, the reason why I opened a topic on here was mainly due to the fact that the request ticket thread has since expired, and I am no longer able to post replies on it.

However, I accept the advice in your reply, and shall attempt to do as you say.

Thank you once again for your help,

Mauro

Hello again Andrea,

I took your advice and attempted to try and entre the original thread on my support ticket via the links in the notification message that came through on my private email account.

Contrary to my previous message, that I have now deleted, your suggestion worked; I replied to the corresponding email in my inbox, and it opened up a new request ticket with all the Upwork agents that are cc'd on it.

Thanks again for your help, and I hope this thread proves educational for anyone else in a similar situation.

All the best,

Mauro

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths