🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment delay into my local meezan Bank a...
Page options
0e9ee6d7
Community Member

Payment delay into my local meezan Bank account

I initiated a withdrawal from my Upwork account into my local bank account on 4th October. But it's 11 October and I still didn't receive the amount into my local bank. I can't trace the transaction as well. 

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
waqartayab
Community Member

Hi,upwork payment .png I also facing the same issue i withdrew my cash which was on the 25th of oct but today 31st of oct but i didn’t get my payment into my account yet I can't trace the transaction as well. 

Hi Hafiz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket and shared additional information. You can access your ticket on this page.

If you have further questions feel free to follow up with our team directly and they will be happy to assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Waqar Bhai,

I hope you're doing well. I wanted to check in and ask if you were able to resolve the issue with your transaction. If so, could you please let me know how long it took for the amount to reach your Meezan Bank account? I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this.

Previously, I conducted all my transactions through an HBL account, and the funds would usually arrive quickly and without any issues. Recently, I opened a Meezan Freelancer account and initiated a transaction a few days ago, but the amount hasn't reached my account yet. I'm a bit concerned and would like to know your experience with similar transactions.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths