🐈
» Forums » Support » Payment issue- submitting ticket not working
Page options
ead92f12
Community Member

Payment issue- submitting ticket not working

Hi- I have made such a horrid error. My bank account details were one digit wrong- I realised as soon as I had clicked withdraw. I have changed them now, but is there any way to interrupt this payment? The bank have advised that they cannot tell Me whether the account number that I entered incorrectly exists, and therefore whether someone else will receive my earnings. However they have said that upwork can submit a faster payments query to their bank if there is no way to interrupt the withdrawal action that I made, which will mean that eventually I may get my earnings back. I’m really hoping you can help.

I tried submitting a ticket via the online support and it said that it had been submitted and would show in my requests but nothing is showing. 

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Louise,

Once a withdrawal is initiated it cannot be canceled whether it is manual or automatic. The funds will be sent to the payment method on file. If there are any issues with the bank account, such as incorrect details, the funds will be returned to Upwork and once this has happened, rest assured that we will immediately credit the funds to your account.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths