🐈
» Forums » Support » payment rejection
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Amin H Community Member

Hello, Last time when I tried to withdraw my money it was rejected, but then the money didn't come back to my balance  

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Amin,

Thank you for your message. I see that the last fund withdrawal was initiated on April 25th and the funds were returned to your Upwork account on the same date. You can refer to the Transaction History page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Amin H Community Member

Yes, it seems that money was withdrawn and failed, but my failed money didn't come back after cancelled withdrawn  

Abdul H Community Member

Kindly Contact Support because if the time limit finishes you will not even
get a Cent in Refund.
Regards :
Mr. Abdul Hannan Salman
Spartak S Community Member

Hello. I have been trying to withdraw funds via PayPal and Payoneer for a long time, but I get this error - "The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds". Please help me find a solution to this problem

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Spartak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Anna S Community Member

hi, ive tried to withdraw the money with PayPal, but the operation was failed with no reason, and the PayPal payment method just deleted from my account. How can i add it again, and how can i withdraw money with PayPal

youssef w Community Member

Hi Anna

make sure that your PayPal account is verified and your visa is activated then add it to Upwork payment methods

Anna S Community Member

Hello!
I made sure my PayPal account is verified and my visa is activated, but
it's still getting rejected
Anna S Community Member

I made sure my PayPal account is verified and my visa is activated, but it's still getting rejected. What can I do?

Transaction details
Reference ID
Date
May 6, 2023
Type
Withdrawal
Description
Returned Withdrawal (ref 580250310 REJECTED)
Amount
$19.00

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Anna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Olek B Community Member

hello there

i linked my paypal to my upwork account to get paid but when i trying to withdraw i get this message

Your payment on 08-May-2023 could not be processed 4:55 AM 

please answer ASAP

thank you

Edin O Community Member

Hi,

i added my paypal as payment method and tried to withdraw money but it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Please help.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Edin,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~Andrea
Anna S Community Member

Good afternoon
I checked my details on PayPal - everything is correct. The card has been verified. The country is correct and matches my data on Upwork. Passport data is correct and matches my data on Upwork. First and Last name are correct and match my data on Upwork. With an e-mail address - the same thing. I ask for your help to understand the reason for the "payment rejection".
Here is a screenshot:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Anna,

We're aware of the issue you raised and are taking it seriously. We’ve escalated your post to a support ticket where one of our agents can assist you further. Thank you for posting in the community!

~ AJ
Upwork
Bisangwa L Community Member

Hello Annie, I am facing the same issue with my paypal and upwork withdrawal. How can I fix it? My paypal data and upwork data seem to match.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Bisangwa,

I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for the team to respond to you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Wael F Community Member

I asked to withdraw to my PayPal but disabled and refused to transfer the money to my Paypal account

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Wael,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members has already reached out to you suggesting steps to troubleshoot the issue. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Volodymyr Z Community Member

Hi! After successful payment order the payment is returned with the reason "Payment method PayPal has been disabled". But "re-enable payment methods" function doesn't help and the issue repeats. The ticket to the support team has already been issued. Just wait now?

Hi Volodymyr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Shammah S Community Member

Hello, I am having issues with withdrawing via Paypal, it always rejects the payment, my card is verified, please help me out.

ThankGod K Community Member

Open a payoneer account then link to your Upwork account. with that you can withdraw to your local bank account. 

Hi Shammah,

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths