🐈
» Forums » Support » Get paid
Page options
Toqa H Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

View solution in original post

660 REPLIES 660
Mohamed K Community Member

Hey,

yes i already created a support ticket, the reason i'm posting this is because last time they contacted me i was told that they will reach me within 24 hours. and that was about 33 hours ago and nothing happened

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Mohamed,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Ahmed F Community Member

I have withdrawn money to my linked paypal account. The paypal account didn't receive the withdrawn money and I cannot find the money on my upwork account ? I have contacted the paypal people but they said they returned the money to my upwork account which didn't happen. And I am unable to contact upwork support for a week now !

If anyone can help me, would be highly appreciated.

Petra R Community Member

Ahmed F wrote:

I have withdrawn money to my linked paypal account. The paypal account didn't receive the withdrawn money and I cannot find the money on my upwork account ? I have contacted the paypal people but they said they returned the money to my upwork account which didn't happen

PayPal can't return the money to your Upwork account as it was not your Upwork account that sent it, it was Upwork's PayPal account that did.

So Upwork's finance department will have to manually fish it out.

It can take a while to sort it out and it's the weekend.

Be patient!

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received the funds yet. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Anika S Community Member

Hello. An attempt was made to submit a schedule payment to my paypal account this morning. However paypal rejected the payment. Any possible reasons why and how I can fix this problem?

Thanks much

Anika

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Anika,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Toqa H Community Member

##- Hello. Make sure that your PayPal account has been connected and
activated on your Upwork payment methods. Also you can send email to PayPal
team.

Good luck
Toqa
-##
Kseniya E Community Member

Hi, I am new tp Upwork and this is my first time withdrawing the funds from Upwork. And it failed, twice.

Could you, please, help me with the payment withdrawal from UpWork?

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Kseniya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the withdrawals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Yurii P Community Member

Hi, today I tried to test an Upwork withdrawal to verify that I will get my money on my PayPal account. This is a very meager amount of money - only 15 dollars, but for some reason, after requesting money withdrawal it says that my payment could not be processed. Is there are any minimum amount of money that can be withdrawn or this is my payment problem? 

Thx for any further help

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Yurii,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Mohamad A Community Member

hey, I have the same problem, could anyone assist me with this please thank you.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Mohamad,

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with this. I see that you contacted us earlier and that a support ticket was raised for you. Please refer to your ticket for more information.

~ Luiggi
ABDELDJALIL B Community Member

hey i have the same problem , could anyone assist me on this please thank you .

Nikola S Moderator

Hi ABDELDJALIL,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Rodgers M Community Member

Hello,

Everytime I try to withdraw money to my PayPal Account, it gets rejected and returned although my PayPal Account has a valid credit card that has been verified.

Hope I can get some help on this!

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Rodgers,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Faith O Community Member

Hi, I am trying to withdraw from upwork account and I am told that my PayPal name does not match that of my account. Yet the two names are similar. What could be the problem?
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Faith,

Please allow 72 hours for the review to be completed on your new payment method. If you're still experiencing any problems after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Upwork user R Community Member

Hello,

I tried to withdraw my earnings to paypal, and I got my paypal payment method disabled and the funds are returned. I re-enabled it and tried again, but I keep facing the same issue. 

Bests,

Ni**bleep**

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Nishit,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Cephas C Community Member

Howdy! I have been trying to make a withdraw all afternoon to my paypal account but its beign rejected each time. Please help, my paypal account verified.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Cephas,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Bishoy T Community Member

Hello,
I tried to withdraw my earnings to PayPal, and I got my PayPal payment method disabled and the funds are returned. I re-enabled it and tried again, but I keep facing the same issue.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths