🐈
» Forums » Support » Paypal payment rejected
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

637 REPLIES 637
f093b4d5
Community Member

Hello. An attempt was made to submit a schedule payment to my paypal account this morning. However paypal rejected the payment. Any possible reasons why and how I can fix this problem?

Thanks much

Anika

Hi Anika,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

##- Hello. Make sure that your PayPal account has been connected and
activated on your Upwork payment methods. Also you can send email to PayPal
team.

Good luck
Toqa
-##
bikseniya
Community Member

Hi, I am new tp Upwork and this is my first time withdrawing the funds from Upwork. And it failed, twice.

Could you, please, help me with the payment withdrawal from UpWork?

Hi Kseniya,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the withdrawals.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
fufelok
Community Member

Hi, today I tried to test an Upwork withdrawal to verify that I will get my money on my PayPal account. This is a very meager amount of money - only 15 dollars, but for some reason, after requesting money withdrawal it says that my payment could not be processed. Is there are any minimum amount of money that can be withdrawn or this is my payment problem? 

Thx for any further help

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yurii,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
a79ecad2
Community Member

hey i have the same problem , could anyone assist me on this please thank you .

Hi ABDELDJALIL,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
8fa978ca
Community Member

Hello,

Everytime I try to withdraw money to my PayPal Account, it gets rejected and returned although my PayPal Account has a valid credit card that has been verified.

Hope I can get some help on this!

Hi Rodgers,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
faithogolla
Community Member

Hi, I am trying to withdraw from upwork account and I am told that my PayPal name does not match that of my account. Yet the two names are similar. What could be the problem?

Hi Faith,

Please allow 72 hours for the review to be completed on your new payment method. If you're still experiencing any problems after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
efbb7e00
Community Member

Hello,

I tried to withdraw my earnings to paypal, and I got my paypal payment method disabled and the funds are returned. I re-enabled it and tried again, but I keep facing the same issue. 

Bests,

Ni**bleep**

Hi Nishit,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
cephas-chapa
Community Member

Howdy! I have been trying to make a withdraw all afternoon to my paypal account but its beign rejected each time. Please help, my paypal account verified.

Hi Cephas,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
bishoy_thabet
Community Member

Hello,
I tried to withdraw my earnings to PayPal, and I got my PayPal payment method disabled and the funds are returned. I re-enabled it and tried again, but I keep facing the same issue.

Hi Bishoy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
nitinakolia
Community Member

While paying for 2nd milestone I am getting errors. It's saying contact Customer care. Please help me

Hi Nitin,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
48b03a2b
Community Member

Hi

I just tried to withdrawal using PayPal and it failed. the reason was that it was unable to apply funds. any help with this?

Hi Maambo,

~Andrea
Upwork
74617f00
Community Member

Wanted to withdraw my money thru paypal but it says "Your financial account  has been suspended due to issues with payment methods on file. Please update payment methods to restore full functionality to your account."

-I completed the tax forms and everything. 

Please help.

Hi Sergiu,

~ Nikola
Upwork
5c194b8f
Community Member

Hello, I have a problem withdrawling my funds. Everytime I try to transfer my earnings from Upwork to PayPal I get a email saying that is rejected and the reason is: "Unable to aply funds". I've checked all of my information on Upwork and PayPal and they are all correct. I could really use help to resovle this.

Kinda regards.

Hi Aleksandra,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing your funds. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1a767854
Community Member

Hello. When withdrawing money paypal shows an error and writes that the payment method is disabled. 

I wanted to withdraw funds, but when sending it says that the funds were returned and the method of payment was turned off. Help please

Hi Roman,

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi. When trying to withdraw funds on Paypal "Your payment method is disabled" has been reported. Please help solve the problem. The manager has already contacted me, but did not give any answer. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Roman, 

I checked your account, and I can see that your ticket is still open, and the team is investigating it further. It would be best to continue communicating with the team handling your support concern so that you can be assisted more efficiently. Don't hesitate to follow up on the same ticket thread if you have further questions regarding your concern. On my end, I will follow up with the team handling your account concern so that they can get back to you soon. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ahmedkhattab85
Community Member

Dears,

every time i try to withdraw through paypal i got this message.

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds. As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Can you please help me, Thank you!

Hi Ahmed,

~Andrea
Upwork
255b6c29
Community Member

I tried sending some money to my paypal account and the payment was rejected twice. Tried to contact support and it's been over 6 hours now, yet haven't got the email they promised to contact me. What should I do?

Hi Goodluck,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
jolodaquioag
Community Member

It's been past 24 hours since I've made a withdrawal and my money has not yet been reflected on my PayPal account. However, my transaction history says that it sent it to the account with the correct email.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Hi Jose,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
aabuzeid
Community Member

I Have been trying to get paid through PayPal, but it tells me the transaction is rejected the reason for according to the e-mail sent by Upwork "Unable to apply funds."

What to do?

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths