🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Phone number already in use
Page options
Asha S Community Member

Phone number already in use

My account is attcahed to another account but I cant seem to ifgure out what emai its attached to.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi all,

If you need help verifying your phone number, it would be best if you reach our support team directly so they can assist you within a private and secure channel of communication. Please let us know on this thread if you need assistance with this issue and we'll be happy to help.

~Andrea

View solution in original post

736 REPLIES 736
Sylvester A Community Member

Hi,

i have tried several times to verify my phone number but i get a message that my phone number is in use by another account.  where do i submit a support request. the support chat is not really helpful.

i need some help here asap.
thanks

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Sylvester,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will contact you with further assistance in completing the phone verification process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Brady L Community Member

Hi Arjay, I also am having this issue. Please help!

Madeleine S Community Member

I am having the same issue. Can I please also open a support ticket?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Madeleine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Matthew B Community Member

Hi, I am having the same issue, my mobile is still linked to an old client account so now as a freelancer I cannot apply to any jobs as I cant get the code! Please can you resolve as soon as possible as I am missing out on applications

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Matthew,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Brandon K Community Member

I have this same problem.

I get this message when trying to verify my phone number (Phone number already in use. Please, check it and try again. If you're still having problems, please contact support.)

Brady L Community Member

How do I get in touch with your support team? Every time I try this in the chat it isnt helpful. Please help!

Jon H Community Member

Hi. Similar issue.

I'm trying to finish my profile but my phone number is still associated with my old and now closed account. Please can you remove the phone number from the associated account so I can finish setting up my new profile? Thank you

Sophie A Community Member

You are blocked because you are not allowed to have new account. You will have to reopen your first account.

Brady L Community Member

How do I get in touch with the support team? I'm having the same issue.

Vonnie U Community Member

Yes I need help I have contacted customer support online and nothing it's talking to a robot. 

Brady L Community Member

Hi Andrea, I also am having this issue. Please help!

Wabi G Community Member

Hello Andrea,

I am having trouble with this issue. May you please assist me?

Thank you.

Brent R Community Member

Honest question. How do you reach the support team directly? I need to get my phone number situation fixed and forgot password emails do not work for my old account. I see no way to contact support.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Brent,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Vicky H Community Member

Hello Andrea, I have the same issue how can I contact about this? Thanks 

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Vicky,

Arjay here, stepping in for Andrea. I've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will contact you soon to here to assist you further with completing the phone verification process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Henry O Community Member

I am experiencing this issue. Please reach out to me. 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Henry,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Nicholas H Community Member

Hi

I am having the same issue! 

Thanks

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Nicholas,

- Pradeep 

Nicholas H Community Member

Hi

I do apologise but for some reason my ticket has been deleted? Its saying my phone is already in use when i go to verify my account and i cant do any further work until this is solved - Please help!

Kind regards

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Nicholas, 

Could you please try accessing your ticket using this link? I see that thicket is still open and our team is looking into your report. 

~ Nikola
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths