🐈
» Forums » Support » Please change name on my certificate of earni...
Page options
5ee98403
Community Member

Please change name on my certificate of earning

Hello Upwork Team! I entered my first, middle and last name on Upwork profile while creating an account but now my bank is demanding the certificate of earning with complete name (First, middle and last name " Abdul Muqeet Imtiaz ") as per on ID Card to open an account. But my certificate of earning only shows first and last name " Abdul Imtiaz " which is not applicable in our local banks to open a account. Please put my full name " Abdul Muqeet Imtiaz " instead of only first and last name. Please change my name ASAP so i can create a bank account to withdraw my money.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8c7d26a1
Community Member

Hello up work please help me my id veryfication.

759e32fa
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Khurshid,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please elaborate on what you need help with in regard to ID verification? We look forward to assisting you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths