🐈
» Forums » Support » Problem with getting paid/updating informatio...
Page options
megken
Community Member

Problem with getting paid/updating information

Hi, I am a freelancer who hasn't used Upwork for a while. I now have a client who has paid me, and to access the payment I need to update my tax information. When I did so, I got a continuing error message about empty comments, even though I filled in the online form in full. There is no way on the system to check/edit the form. As I am supporting a family, I need to access the money I have been paid to feed them. I have spent a great deal of time trying to reach out via several avenues, and have had no response, so I hope this works - otherwise there's no point to Upwork if a freelancer can't access a client's payment. Hope this works! Many thanls for whatever help you can provide.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Meg,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble accessing your client's payment. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths